March 9: Due to a technical issue, customers who activate a new membership or replacement card are currently unable to access their account, as well as some online products and services. Any online updates to email addresses for all customers are unable to be processed. We are working to have these issues resolved as soon as possible.
New customers are temporarily unable to access:
- your account (this includes placing holds, renewing items, and making payments online)
- some online databases (but you still have access to ebooks and audiobooks through Overdrive, streaming video through Kanopy and Hoopla, and LinkedIn Learning)
- online printing services
Notifications may be temporarily impacted for some customers:
- if you have recently updated or added an email address and have a phone number in your account, you will temporarily receive notifications by phone.
- if you have recently updated or added an email address and do not have a phone number in your account, you will not receive notifications until the issue is resolved.
- if you have recently switched your preference from phone to email communications, you will temporarily continue to receive notifications by phone.