Top 10: Favourite March Break Moments
Teen volunteers in the Bloor/Gladstone branch Youth Advisory Group recently reflected on their favourite March Break moments from the past. They've made this list to give you some things to do, look forward to and try for yourself this March Break.
March Break Top 10
- At the end of March Break watching a beautiful snowstorm.
- Attending a library program.
- Volunteer work.
- Homework (sarcasm).
- Attending a March Break club near school, with sports and other activities.
- Watching Netflix.
- Playing video games - especially Fortnite.
- Waiting for a Leading to Reading interview.
- Reading library books.
- Baking pie.
If you're looking for something to do during March Break, the library has free programs for teens. Whether it's sushi making, photography, illustration, gaming or another interest, this March Break there's something for everyone. Mark your calendar and bring your friends.