A new online system for reserving tpl:map passes
Starting June 14, 2023, we're introducing a new online system for reserving Museum + Arts Pass (MAP) passes! You’ll still be able to experience Toronto’s arts and culture as before.
Here are five key things to know about the new system:
- No more waiting in line at a branch – you can soon reserve your pass online!
- Choose from a variety of attractions and reserve a date that works best for you.
- You can download or print your own passes.
- Need to cancel your reservation? No problem. Release your pass so someone else can use it.
- We’ll be adding new attractions in the coming months – stay tuned for updates!
The last week for print pass distribution in branches is June 3-9, 2023.
In addition, we're excited to introduce our new name and look. The Museum + Arts Pass (MAP) program will now be called tpl:map and will be found at tpl.ca/map.
The Museum + Arts Pass (MAP) program page will be updated on June 14 at 2:00 pm. At this time, a button will appear on the page that will lead you to the new online platform. Please be advised that you will not be able to access this platform before then. We will also provide an FAQ with full information about how to access and use tpl:map. You will need a valid TPL library card. Learn more about how to get a library card.
Stay tuned for updates on how to access and use tpl:map starting June 14 at 2:00 pm!
The MAP program is made possible this year thanks to the generous support of presenting sponsor The Bennett Family Foundation.