Update on Service Disruption at Toronto Public Library
Information line available to the public 416-393-7612
TORONTO (Monday, March 26, 2012) – The labour disruption at Toronto Public Library continues and library branches remain closed. A phone line is now available which will provide daily outgoing messages with the most up-to-date information for the public.
- Please continue to hold on to your library materials until the labour disruption is over. No fines will accumulate while branches and book drops are closed.
- Most website services are available including ebooks, reference & research materials online, KidsSpace and RAMP.
- Library programs and events are cancelled during the labour disruption—please consult What’s On blog for further information
The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon:
- The Appel Salon continues to operate during the labour disruption for non-library, commercial events. Commercial bookings are proceeding with some minor adjustments to how attendees access Toronto Reference Library for their booking. If uncertain, please contact your event host or the Appel Salon 416-393-7148.
Keep updated about library services during the labour disruption:
- Media Release Blog
- Toronto Public Library on Facebook
- Toronto Public Library on Twitter
- Public Info Line: 416-393-7612
- Please help spread the word!
Thank you for your continuing patience and understanding. We look forward to resuming library services when the labour disruption is over.
Media Contact: Anne Marie Aikins, Manager, Community Relations, 416-393-7212, email@example.com