New: Keep a History of Items You've Borrowed from the Library
You asked for it, and now we've got it! Starting today, you can opt in to keep a record of your borrowing history in your account on the library website.
To start using borrowing history:
- Sign in to access the new Borrowing History section of your account.
- Click the Turn On Borrowing History link.
- Wait until you return an item you've borrowed. As soon as the item is checked in at the library, it will show up in your borrowing history.
Important points to note:
- You must opt in to start keeping track of your borrowing history. The library doesn't keep a record of items you have borrowed unless you turn on this feature.
- Borrowing history starts on the day you opt in. We don't have a record of items you borrowed before you started using this feature.
- Borrowed items will only show in your history after you have returned them. While you still have them checked out, they appear in the Checkouts section of your account.
- eBooks are not included. You can find your eBook borrowing history in the OverDrive site or app.
- A few other types of library items (magazines, uncatalogued paperbacks) aren't included, mainly because the records don't have enough detail to be useful.
- Once items appear in your borrowing history, they can't be deleted.
See Borrowing History help for more information about how this feature works.