As of October 11, 2012.
- Session timeout behaviour: when you are logged in, you may be prompted to refresh your session even when you are actively using the site. This happens because your session is only considered active when you use a function (placing a hold, viewing your account) that requires logged-in status. We are looking at ways to improve this aspect of the experience.
- Number of holds on summary screen in your account: the number of in-transit holds does not display on the summary screen; only holds that are ready for pickup and holds that you're still on the waiting list for are included.
- Position in the waiting list for some holds: if you place a hold on a title that is still on order, your position in the waiting list will not display in the Holds section in your account.
- Searches for items that the library does not have: when you search for a title or author that is not in the library's collection, you may get a large number of irrelevant-seeming results. This is because the website's search engine attempts to find a "partial match" for your search terms when no exact match exists. We would like to improve this behaviour so it is clear what is happening and why the search engine returns those results.
- Related Internet Links and "From the Digital Archive": the Digital Archive content and related links that display in the right column on search results pages are not always relevant to your search.
- Sorting by title: title sort does not ignore some types of punctuation (. -- - ( ! ... © ¿).
- Sorting programs by date: when library programs are sorted by date, the top results are "ongoing" events with no specific date; to see which programs are coming up soon, you have to first scroll past all the ongoing events.