Toronto Public Library Website ** Services Restored
**Services restored as of 4:15 PM**
Great news: the website is back up! We apologize for the inconvenience which was triggered by the recent US snowstorm. Related to this problem, you will notice that book cover images and summaries are temporarily unavailable. Thanks for your patience.
Our main website is still unavailable. Technology staff are working to restore services as a top priority.
We know this is very inconvenient for you and we sincerely apologize for the prolonged outage. Here are a few links * you may find useful in the meantime.
- Check your account, renew items & place holds (fixed link: 5:09 PM)
The account system is overloaded and you may experience problems, keep trying (5:24 PM)
- Check your ebook account, download eBooks from Overdrive
- Safari eBooks
- Mango Language Learning
- Archives for Globe and Mail and Toronto Star (Toronto Star Pages of the Past)
- Naxos Music Library
* Library card required
Looking for another database?
Comment below and we'll add more links.
Looking for a library branch or a branch phone number?
Worried about getting fines?
You can renew items by telephone at 416-395-5505. For other information about your account contact or visit your local branch.
Information about contacting the Library
- If you are a member of the media and/or would like board reports or other information, please email email@example.com
- For Information about events in branches call Answerline at 416-393-7131.
- For Information about Appel Salon events at the Toronto Reference Library, call 416-393-7001
We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible, thank you for your patience and understanding.
Updated Monday 5:45 PM with information about fines.
Updated Tues 11:50 AM with Naxos Music Library
Updated Tues 4:15 PM with services restored message