Contest: Passes to the Advance Screening of Everything, Everything
Everything, Everything, based on Nicola Yoon’s #1 New York Times Bestseller, hits theatres on Friday, May 19, and we have passes to an advance screening on Wednesday May 17 @ 7pm at Scotiabank Theatre.
Enter to win passes to the advance screening by following our @tpl.teens Instagram account and tagging a friend in the comments of our Everything, Everything contest post on Instagram. The contest is open for 24 hours, from 1:00 p.m. on Thursday May 11 until 1:00 p.m. on Friday May 12, 2017. One entry per person. Must be between the ages of 13-19 to win. Please read the full contest details before entering.
About the Movie
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures comes the romantic drama “Everything, Everything,” directed by Stella Meghie and based on the bestselling book of the same name by Nicola Yoon. What if you couldn’t touch anything in the outside world? Never breathe in the fresh air, feel the sun warm your face…or kiss the boy next door? “Everything, Everything” tells the unlikely love story of Maddy, a smart, curious and imaginative 18-year-old who due to an illness cannot leave the protection of the hermetically sealed environment within her house, and Olly, the boy next door who won’t let that stop them. Maddy is desperate to experience the much more stimulating outside world, and the promise of her first romance. Gazing through windows and talking only through texts, she and Olly form a deep bond that leads them to risk everything to be together…even if it means losing everything. http://everythingeverythingmovie.com/
Full Contest Details
Enter to win a double pass to the advance screening by following our @tpl.teens Instagram account and tagging a friend in the comments of our Everything, Everything contest post on Instagram.
The contest is open for 24 hours, from 1:00 p.m. on Thursday May 11 until 1:00 p.m. on Friday May 12, 2017.
- Contests are open to all residents of the City of Toronto age 13 to 19 years, except Toronto Public Library Board members, officers and employees of the Toronto Public Library, Toronto Public Library Foundation and members of those individuals' families and their cohabitants. Winners will be required to present identification when claiming their prize.
- Limit of one entry per person per email address or social media account.
- Entering a contest signifies your acceptance of these rules.
- Entries will be accepted in the period outlined in contest posts.
- Prizes are as described in contest promotion. Each prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the survey prize will be allowed.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. Each entrant is eligible to win only one prize.
- The prize winners will be contacted via email for blogged contests or by social media on the platform used for the contest. Winners agree that Toronto Public Library may use their names for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- Winner selections are final and the Toronto Public Library will not be contacting contest entrants who do not win prizes.
Privacy and Personal Information:
- Each entrant will be required to provide Toronto Public Library with his/her name, age and email address for the sole purpose of contest administration.
- Toronto Public Library is not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delayed computer transactions or network connections that affect contests or your participation in them. Furthermore, the Toronto Public Library is not responsible for:
- lost, misdirected, misplaced, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete or late entries
- any act, failure to act, or delay regarding the transmitting or processing of entries
- Toronto Public Library reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend all or any portion of contests without notice for any reason whatsoever, without any liability to you for any costs you may have incurred in respect to the contests.
- Toronto Public Library is entitled to interpret these rules as required and its decision is final.
- Contests are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over contests.
- Any and all disputes arising from contests will be resolved in the courts of the Province of Ontario and are subject to the laws of that Province.
- Toronto Public Library reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with alternate prizes of equal or greater value.
Personal information submitted in relation to this contest is collected under the authority of the Public Libraries Act, s.20 (d) and will be used to administer contests. Questions about the collection or management of personal information should be directed to the Privacy & Records Management Officer, Toronto Reference Library, 789 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4W 2G8, 416-395-5658.