Double Meh. Anti-Valentine's Day Anti-Party.
Blech! Yeesh! Tired of making a fuss over Valentine's Day? Seek refuge from the mushiness at one of the Anti-Valentine's Day Anti-Parties.
Join us for a party where hearts, Cupid, the colour red and public displays of affection are banned and black clothing is encouraged. Join us to create your own anti-romance book cover, test your knowledge of former celebrity couples and write the worst break-up letter.
Win prizes, eat un-festive snacks and listen to our playlist of the best break-up songs!
Two Anti-Valentines Events:
- Thursday, February 13th, 5:00-6:00pm
- Sanderson Branch (327 Bathurst, Bathurst at Dundas W)
- Black clothing encouraged. Bring your sarcasm.
- Monday, February 10th, 4:30-6:00pm
- North York Central Library, Room 1