When: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: North York Central Library, 5120 Yonge St.
Exhibitors include: Canadian Tire, InCharge Canada, Paragon Security, VHA Home HealthCare, and many, many more!
For more information, call Terruce Lau at 416-392-4107
Bring copies of your resume, print and electronic versions, and be prepared to "knock the socks" off potential employers with your professionalism.
Be confident and self-assured. That first hand-shake can tell employers that YOU are the one they are looking for!
Remember to "Dress for Success!" Be neat, tidy, and not overdressed. Whatever your age, dress appropriately--don't try to appear older or younger than you are.
Some additional job fair TIPS, from Toronto.ca:
- Know the companies that will be attending and research the ones that interest you
- Bring a number of updated resumes, up to 25 or more if it is a large event
- Prepare to be interviewed on the spot--be able to summarize your skills and abilities in a few minutes or less
- Decide which employers you want to see first. You don't want to get so caught up with going to all the booths that you miss out on the ones you are really interested in
- Network with other participants--you may hear about additional job opportunities or benefit from the experiences the others had
- Follow-up after the job fair. Phone or e-mail the company representatives you met
I look forward to seeing you. Remember the date-- March 8!