Just in time for flu season...
Have you heard the good news? Now you can get your flu shot in your local pharmacy.
Your pharmacist can also renew most of your drug prescriptions (except narcotics) and even prescribe medications to help you quit smoking.
Still unsure whether to get the flu shot or not? Here is some information to help you decide:
- Take the flu seriously - get the shot ! (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- What happens if the strains of the influenza virus included in the annual vaccine do not perfectly match the strains that are circulating and causing illness in Canada? (Public Health Agency of Canada).
- 2011-2012 Influenza Season... Questions & Answers (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu) and the Influenza Vaccine... (Toronto Public Health Factsheet)
- Position Paper on Flu Vaccines (Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors)
- Free Flu shot clinics - Toronto
TPL blogs on the topic of the flu...
Or check out a book from the library...