RBdigital Audiobooks and Magazines: Now All on One Website
If you borrow RBdigital magazines (formerly Zinio) or RBdigital audiobooks (formerly OneClick), you can expect to see some changes. A new, merged RBdigital website will be all you need to access both your magazines and audiobooks.
About the new website:
- It combines RBdigital magazines and RBdigital audiobooks in one place.
- Audiobooks will appear at the top of the site. Scroll down to find magazines.
- When you check out a magazine, the RBdigital reader will open in a separate tab, and you can read it in your browser.
- You can now see what you have borrowed under 'Checked Out'. (This replaces 'My Magazine Collection').
- The 'My Account' section of the site now includes your wishlist, holds, history, recommendations, profiles and settings.
Zinio for Libraries app to be replaced
If you are currently using the Zinio for Libraries app, you will need to replace it with the RBdigital app. There have been no changes to the RBdigital app for customers who have already been using it.
The Zinio for Libraries app will be available only until April 17, 2018. The RBdigital app combines the former OneClickdigital audiobook app with the Zinio for Libraries magazine app, so you can access audiobooks and magazines in one app.
When you install the RBdigital app, you can log in with the same credentials used for your Zinio for Libraries app. Magazines that you have previously checked out will move over to the new RBdigital app, but you will need to re-download them.