Stream Cinema Classics - New Criterion Collection Now Available
Attention all cinema enthusiasts! Criterion Collection, a new streaming video service, offers unlimited access to over 350 influential feature and documentary films of Ingmar Bergman, Luis Buñuel, Federico Fellini, John Ford, Jean-Luc Godard, Alfred Hitchcock, Akira Kurosawa, Francois Truffaut, Orson Welles and more. There are no limits to the number of films that can be streamed and all films are always available. It also includes film essays and interviews. Transcripts are available for many films.
Some of the titles available include:
- Charlie Chaplin's Modern Times
- David Cronenberg's Scanners
- Lasse Hallström's My Life as a Dog
- Wim Wenders' Wings of Desire
- Ingmar Bergman's All These Women
- Louis Malle's Au Revoir Les Enfants
- Abbas Kiarostami's Close-up
- Aki Kaurismäki's Le Havre
- Steve James' Hoop Dreams
Please note that Criterion Collection does not include all Criterion film titles. It is a subscription service for libraries. Not all of the Criterion titles are available through this service.
Check out this new streaming resource. It will definitely be of interest to film buffs and cinema studies students and enthusiasts.