Do you need personal advice on starting or running a small business?
Submit a 2 page outline of your proposed business plan or idea by answering the following questions:
Tell us about your business idea, service or product in 1-2 paragraphs. Who is your customer? What need are you fulfilling?
- What is your vision and mission and how does this fit into your personal goal?
- What experience and knowledge do you have in the area you are interested?
- Do you have a plan or strategy?
- Please indicate the two areas where you need help the most now:
- Market research for your idea, service or product
- Promotion and marketing
- Social media and online know-how
- Financial fundamentals
6. What are the qualities and characteristics of an entrepreneur?
7. Please indicate any questions for Sunny Verma not covered in the above.
NOTE: An application does not guarantee a meeting. Applicants will be selected based on the strength of their submission and the total number of applicants that can be scheduled. Applications will not be returned, but will be confidentially deleted if a meeting is not scheduled.
- Sunny Verma will review your submission and meet with a select number of applicants to review their plans, provide feedback and recommendations, and point out available resources that may be beneficial. Each meeting is a 30 - 45 minute one-on-one session at no cost.
- Deadline: Applications will be accepted until October 31, 2014 at email@example.com
- Attach your 2 page outline as a PDF file.
- Complete, save and attach the User Agreement Form available at the Entrepreneur in Residence - One on One Mentoring web page.
- Meetings are by appointment only and will be arranged by library staff to take place at Toronto Reference Library or North York Central Library. In the email, include your contact information and preferred meeting location.
For further information, contact the Business, Science & Technology Dept. at Toronto Reference Library: 416-393-7149.